Skilled Defense of Juveniles Charged With Crimes
The criminal defense practice at Stebelton, Aranda & Snider can help families whose children face charges ranging from misdemeanor theft or drug charges to serious felonies tried in adult court. If you need the advice of an experienced juvenile defense lawyer, contact our office in Lancaster.
Call 888-864-4702 for Advice About Juvenile Defense
Our attorneys advise parents and juvenile defendants about the best ways to resolve problems related to such criminal charges as:
- Assault and weapons offenses
- Sex crimes ranging from nude photos on cell phones to indecent conduct
- Property crimes such as auto theft, shoplifting or vandalism
- Crimes at school
- Underage DUI
- Minor in possession of alcohol
- Drug crimes involving marijuana, methamphetamine or prescription painkillers
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
At Stebelton, Aranda & Snider, we understand the range of programs available to help young people turn themselves around, and we can work to convince the court that these can work better than felony prosecution as an adult. On less serious offenses, we can work toward a balance between punishment and treatment or counseling that can spare a young offender the stigma and hindrance of a lifelong criminal record.
We offer highly accessible and individualized client service in juvenile defense. To learn more about our experience with criminal defense for young people, contact our law firm in Lancaster, Ohio.