Dependable Advice on Ohio Wills, Trusts and Probate
The trusts and estates practice at Stebelton, Aranda & Snider provides one-stop client service on estate planning or probate matters of all kinds and any degree of complexity. To learn how you and your family can benefit from the depth of our experience in estate planning and probate, contact us in Lancaster.
Our attorneys are recognized leaders in the Ohio trusts and estates bar, and partner James C. Aranda is a frequent lecturer on elder law and probate issues for professional audiences. We can advise you about such matters as:
- Choosing a primary method for wealth transfer
- Drafting a last will and testament
- Using a revocable living trust to keep assets out of probate
- Applying sophisticated tax planning techniques to advance specific estate planning goals
- Using financial and medical powers of attorney to meet emergencies
- Protecting your eligibility for Medicaid
- Planning for the future management of a family business
- Advising trustees, executors and personal representatives about trust and estate administration responsibilities
- Helping families make hard decisions about guardianship
- Investigating and presenting claims of nursing home negligence or abuse
- Recovering assets lost through financial exploitation of seniors
- Resolving disputes between heirs, beneficiaries and fiduciaries in probate litigation
Call 888-864-4702 to Meet With a Trusts and Estates Attorney
We combine decades of experience with a commitment to close interaction with every client, from institutional trustees to middle-class families. Our lawyers can advise you whether you need a basic estate plan or solutions to complex estate tax problems.
For more information about our trusts and estates practice, contact Stebelton, Aranda & Snider in Lancaster.