Estate Planning Solutions for Central Ohio Families
At Stebelton, Aranda & Snider, our estate planning attorneys help people achieve a variety of goals for their family's future security — avoiding the probate process, managing future tax liability, or protecting Medicaid eligibility. We can even help you plan for the future management of a family business. Contact our office in Lancaster to learn about our custom solutions to your estate planning problems.
Call 888-864-4702 for Comprehensive Estate Planning Advice
We not only help clients prepare estate planning instruments of all kinds, we also integrate them so they will work together for your continuing benefit. We take the time to explain how each component functions to help achieve an important part of your overall goals.
Our lawyers can advise you about such estate planning options as:
- Last will and testament
- Powers of attorney and advance directives
- Revocable living trust as a means of wealth transfer outside of probate
- Life insurance trust to help meet anticipated estate tax liabilities
- Complex tax planning and asset protection
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Generation skipping trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Management succession planning
- Medicaid spend-down and gift transfer strategies
- Elder law issues
We will make sure that your estate plan clearly and accurately reflects your intentions while working toward your objectives.
Our law firm also has extensive experience with trust and estate administration on behalf of local and out-of-state trustees, executors and personal representatives. We offer a unique combination of in depth experience in estate planning, taxation, business and probate issues.
For more information about the scope of our estate planning practice, contact Stebelton, Aranda & Snider in Lancaster.